Friday, November 21, 2008

Dead in the Water

Right...so I'm sure that all of you are eagerly awaiting a post informing you of how bad these kids can reallly get. And I assure you, they're getting worse by the day.

However, as it is....I'm dead in the water. For the last few days I've been tired and not really willing to walk the 10 minutes to get to the PC cafe and type a blog that requires me to actually remember what happened in the days before.

So..you're just gonna have to wait until I'm full rested and ready to post again. Which....should be tomorrow (yay! the weekend!) I'll be sure to post a nice long story about how I'm the scourge of one class (that isn't mine) and how most of my students probably hate me...and how others probably think I'm a complete idiot.


Until then!

X.x

No comments: